I am new here - Wanna go crazy in CE :)

Hello All,

I am Srividhya Rajagopalan ๐Ÿ˜€
I have done my Engineering in Industrial Biotechnology. I am currently working in Bangalore as an Associate manager in an Analytics firm. I have completed my MBA prior to which I was a Systems Engineer in TCS.
My hobbies are singing (Yeah I am a trained classical singer ๐Ÿ˜€ ), swimming, reading books, writing.
My aim in life is to become a writer in magazines (I will definitely work towards it when I get free time and this is a very long term goal ๐Ÿ˜)
I came to know about CE through one of my friends and I was very much interested in the concept of sharing knowledge and continuously charging the Engineer inside us. Paths vary once we are out of college but such a platform provided by CE is so amazing that it helps us learn, share and keep the Engineers in us alive - and hence I joined Crazy Engineers ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's great to have you among us. Welcome to CE.
    Feel free to take part in discussions and on-going activities. You will start loving hanging around here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome Onboard #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ungal varavu nalvarvaguga.
    Biotechnology is all pervasive. From the making of the daily curds, fermenting the idly paste to the garden compost heap we take it for granted. Not to mention oosippona uppuma (upma gone west).
    Biotech is invading solar energy collection as well.

Don't worry about going crazy. If you have registered here you already must be. I go to Nimhans quite often. Not certified yet.
  • Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's great to have you among us. Welcome to CE.
    Feel free to take part in discussions and on-going activities. You will start loving hanging around here.
    Sure Ankita, Will do ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Srividhya Rajagopalan
    A.V.Ramani
    Ungal varavu nalvarvaguga.
    Biotechnology is all pervasive. From the making of the daily curds, fermenting the idly paste to the garden compost heap we take it for granted. Not to mention oosippona uppuma (upma gone west).
    Biotech is invading solar energy collection as well.

Don't worry about going crazy. If you have registered here you already must be. I go to Nimhans quite often. Not certified yet.
    Mikka nandri Ramani sir ๐Ÿ˜€ You are right in stating that we take Biotech for granted. A good insight and understanding of the day to day activities wrt Biotech concepts is needed and in fact is so interesting ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you Harshad ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    VANAKKAM! WELCOME ONBOARD!

Srividhya Rajagopalan
    I came to know about CE through one of my friends...
    ^- Who is this friend??? ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜•
  • Srividhya Rajagopalan
    Srividhya Rajagopalan
    #-Link-Snipped-#.....The friend is #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    WELCOME to our family ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a software professional working in a product based company.we use CORE JAVA technology.I have almost 3 years of experience.I am planning to shift the job but I...
what is reverse encryption mean?? where it is being used?? why it is used??
Panasonic Eluga U is the new Android Smartphone in India launched today at a price of Rs. 18,990. The phone is already made available on the e-commerce site eBay at...
About 100 million wireless chargers are expected to be shipped by 2015. This article describes the way ahead: https://content.yudu.com/A2z8be/July2014/resources/10.htm
Though this talk is by a US Seanator about US, it does give a lot of food for thought to all. https://fora.tv/2014/06/24/The_Next_...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-092fa8a0c8-295725241