I am marine engineer

Hello I'm a marine engineer. CrazyEngineers.com seems to be the most informative site for engineers. I'm happy to be a part of this community.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. The question you've asked in poll should ideally be asked in our Mechanical / Automobile engineering section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Tell us more about yourself.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia brings SmartStart service for its new Windows Phone users to make it super-duper easy for them to get started with a little one-on-one help from experts. And it is...
class A { int a; int b; void showab() { System.out.println(a+b); } } class B extends A { int c; void showc() { System.out.println(c); } } class C extends B...
I hope you guys had a chance to look at the Google Glass Walk photos - https://www.crazyengineers.com/googl...deo-about-googles-project-glass-surface-2167/ At Zeitgeist 2012, Google's own co-founder Larry Page gave a 20-minute talk that...
If you feel spendy, we've a nice recommendation for you - Blackberry Porsche Design P'9881 is now available in India for only Rs. 130,000. The price is peanuts because it...
I used to like the days when Flipkart was only limited to Books, Mobiles and Computers. But it looks like Flipkart understands the need of venturing into other categories as...