i am in 3rd year ece under wbut, i am interested in internship.how should i approach??

i did a training under siemens for plc.and this summer i may opt for vlsi training in MSME kolkata.i really want to do an intership under any core company! please hlp πŸ˜€

Replies

• amitabh1608
    amitabh1608
    ya f9 do it........but dese training dont help.its nly ur talent that wl help on campus drives
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    piyali saha
    i did a training under siemens for plc.and this summer i may opt for vlsi training in MSME kolkata.i really want to do an intership under any core company! please hlp πŸ˜€
    VLSI has good scope in future go with that company.
  • piyali saha
    piyali saha
    msme s actually a tool room.rather
    central govt.'s tool room
    .its a institution like.
    i want an internship from a company πŸ˜”
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Your ambition is good. Firstly u did PLC training is fine... Now u wanted to to internship in VLSI!!!
    Then 2 things i like to suggest u, if u wanna get into VLSI industry u must be at top in both percentagevise, brilliancy and luck. These r my words from Experience i had... So Plan Course well such that it should get perfect. switching to different courses is good. but as u have done PLC, find some other course related to PLC's higher version... Then u'll be perfect atleast in one concept...

Regarding Companies u needed to do internship! Its not easy to get into VLSI industry as project intern.
    Intel n Few companies offer project intern positions, but just for M.Tech Guys as i know...
    If u really have good Percentage and Problem solving capability u may try applying few companies such as Intel, LSI, Broadcom, All VLSI Companies by srchng online. hope u may get call..

I suggest ABB if u have at ur place, its good company and they may provide u project... Check out...

All The Best.
  • piyali saha
    piyali saha
    THNX A LOT.. I AM DOING VLSI TRAINING... THNX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, I'LL TRY TO APPLY TO ABB OR INTEL.
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Just start applying VLSI Companies. Hereby i have uploaded the VLSI companies List. It might help u in future. All The Best...
  • piyali saha
    piyali saha
    i got the file. thnx a heap.. but the contacts are of bangalore's. and m from kolkata.. so... πŸ˜”
    the companies got thier office on saltlake, m hoping to pay a visit thier. thnkx for ur support.πŸ˜€
  • Pulakesh
    Pulakesh
    somebody help me 2///

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xenforo is an upcoming forum software that is fighting with a lot of oldies (established forum software like vBulletin, IPB, phpMyBB and so on). Recently things were not going right...
TOI report- Doctor hacks Facebook account,may faces 5-year jail I agree that stealing password is not legal. But on almost every website it clearly given that you should have stronger...
hello friends... i want to know about wireless electricity, if you know than please give some details.
Acer has launched it’s Windows 8 All-In-One U Series PCs at the Computex 2012 in Taipei. The series includes the 27-inch Aspire 7600U, and the 23-inch Aspire 5600U. Read -...
Tomorrow is my parents' 25th wedding day.. i have ordered a cake... but no clues what to write on it.. ?? Common people write something for me !!