I am giving free web hosting for beta testing

I am about to expand my hosting business and I need some beta testers. If anyone is interested in testing web hosting service, let me know ;-)

You need a domain name for this though. and you can host any type of site you want as long as its legal. testing period will be of one month.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The researchers from École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and Haute Ecole Arc Institutes have participated in the development of a single-use contact lenses for the early detection of glaucoma....
Mahindra Two Wheelers India has launched a new ride for the Indian roads with Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125. Priced at Rs. 47,957 - the new top-end two wheeler packs inside...
There were times when we had to call people to wish them on their birthday. Now, all you need to do is just 'whatsapp' them your wishes. You don't have...
I want to know ,,, If i use dc motors (which are dc motor cum power generator).. will it be enough for lifting up a structure (Quadcopter). i mean, do...
Micromax India has launched a new smartphone titled 'Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290' priced at Rs. 11,999, which features a 4.7 inch HD, IPS screen and a 1.4 GHz TRU-Octacore...