I am facing problem with tcs site login and I don't know username and password,reference Id also and I didn't register in tcs site in past so please rectify my problem for login issue.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a strange issue. If you are not registered on TCS site, you won't be able to login. 

You will first have to register on the site and then you'll be able to login. 

• T.J.V VARMA
    T.J.V VARMA

But it is showing like you are registered already 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have you tried resetting your password? You can do so by entering your email or reference ID (whatever is available with you). 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want C-DAC CCAT papers for preparing for the exam ,please send me the papers with solution.
Guys, my native is rajasthan and we have 20 acre of mehendi farm and cutting it is a labor intense job and cost lot of money due to which it...
i have 60 % aggregate in electronics and communication branch and i suppose i wont able to sit for core companies regarding placement ,my first priority is to get a...
Microsoft will be acquiring GitHub, the largest online repository of open source software code. But not everyone thinks the move will be good for the open source community. https://www.designnews.com/design-hardware-software/microsoft-acquisition-github-sparks-debate-on-future-open-source/35644940658868?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4445&elq_cid=1069623
Quote: The world may well be bound for the first of the two futures laid out here—and that’s terrifying. But there is cause for optimism: the second future is not...