I am dynamic,agile,team spirited Mechanical Engineer looking for a job.

I am dynamic,agile,team spirited Mechanical Engineer looking for a job.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to jobs/careers section. The poll you've added is completely useless. Best of luck for the job 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Satyajeet Thakur
    I am dynamic,agile,team spirited Mechanical Engineer
    Strange! Me too 😉
    Satyajeet Thakur
    Looking for a job
    Man, please post your profile/ resume as to what type of job you want to do. It will be more useful. All the best👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain the difference between Nylon and Teflon polymer materials? Would appreciate a simple to understand explanation.
German VW's Audi has bought the motorcycling giant, Ducati to compete with the growing BMW. The deal is worth 860 million Euros. However, this acquisition brings 200 million Euro debt...
This was posted in one forum: Not a tough Dame by any scale! https://verdoos.ucoz.com/blog
Hello everyone iam working as a assistant manager for manufacturing automotive parts.iam familier with CNC machines and manucturing process like turning,milling and grinding.
Hello everyone, my name is Navito Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering Location: Jamaica Occupation: Student Hobbies and Interest: Robotics,RC Technology, Renewable Energy, Innovation of all sorts Aim in life: To become...