I am computer student, I think differently

Hi! everybody, we have to work with differently.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chuda
    Hi! everybody, we have to work with differently.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

Just curious to know how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join. We hope you will enjoy here and tell your friends about this website 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome. If all think alike, CE will be a dull place, which it isn't. So welcome to create your diversion on these fora.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is Sencha Touch? Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform. Built for enabling world-class user experiences, Sencha Touch 2...
Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature...
An Israeli website, TechIt has leaked the default Windows 8 Wallpaper and it's attached here. Click on thee attachment for full version 😀 . I think it's super beautiful. What...
What you are looking at below is not a Batman gizmo, but a gaming mouse. The Razer Ouroboros fits both hands and offers ultimate gaming experience. Cool enough, right? Click...
hi .. i want to know about working of amplifiers..? how do they work? about their construction and everything related with amplifiers .?