I am back with new concept of Indexing

Hello guys,๐Ÿ˜€
I am once again in action after long time!!!๐Ÿ‘ Any body remember may indexing thread in CE? it is sticky topic in that period. But due to some reasons it is not much useful as we need. Now i am indexing thread with topic name / content means a topic contains post which provide information corresponding to that topic.
I will start a new thread for Mechanical Engineers " GATE (Online)Preparation for Mechanical Engineers " ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Hope that this time we get different results.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Leave the GATE section for the time being. We're going to reorg it.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    The_Big_K
    Leave the GATE section for the time being. We're going to reorg it.
    It's good but i already start my work. can you shear what is your plan ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure why not? It's just that we might just remove the sub-sections. It would be great if you could start indexing the sections which are going to be permanent - The project ideas section , CS / IT , Electronics and other technical sections ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    The_Big_K
    Sure why not? It's just that we might just remove the sub-sections. It would be great if you could start indexing the sections which are going to be permanent - The project ideas section , CS / IT , Electronics and other technical sections ๐Ÿ˜€
    The indexing not limited to CE only. Now it's become more user friendly. CE has great source of discussions but have very few tutorials so we get them from internet ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. main() { static int var = 4; printf("%d",var--); if(var) main(); }The output is given as 4321 2. main() { static char n [5][20]={"Amar","Akbar","Anthony","Vijay","Amit"}; int i; char*t; t=n[3]; n[3]=n[4]; n[4]=t;...
Dear Sir/Madam, i have researched about lightning harvesting before three months and without having proper guidance and funds . i am publish my unfinished project into you for make it...
It's an open secret that after disrupting the music player, mobile and tablet markets, Apple's eyeing disruption of the television market. WSJ today posted that the officials who're working with...
Hiiii friends... I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector. Please suggest me what to do?????/
hi buddies pls need info on security systems with motion sensor and camera projects ,cos i want to use that as my final year project.i'd be glad to get help