"I am Addicted"

Hello all you Engineers,

There have been so many topics floting around for improvement of society, nature and God knowns what else.

Today I have a very Simple and straight to the point topic, "I am addicted!". How many people agree to it?

Now thats an open ended question. I personally; I was addicted to alcohol. And had hard time to come out of it. What are you addicted to?

Montana; a state in USA has the maximum number of addicts to crystal meth.

Do you think you gonna be any better with addiction? I say absolutely "NO".

We all know that more than half of us are least addicted to either coffee or atleast alcohol; and worst would be a snake bite or some nuisance like that.

Lets be honest to yourself and me on this post as we can over come your present situation. And if not on the forums then I personally believe we can try to sort it out on one on one discussions.

I love you all guys as you are just a part of my family now and I hope others will help counselling people who have lost their chariot.

It is most difficult situation, but Lets be honest guys.....

We have a whole new world ahead...............

Cheers!

Watch this video if I am not that convincing. LOL.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am now in my 3rd sem I want to do my pg in Germany in field of automobile.my question is that can I do this by completing ug course...
sir we are conduting it cum cultural fest can u suggest catchy names with kannada that will be more helpfull if it iz wid tagline
hello is some body there , i am the student of the automobile enginering branch want to learn the car body design , do you have any .... links to...
Can you help me to get good technical events to conduct in our technical symposium? for department of computer science and engineering
About a week ago, a CSIR study concluded that the CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) powered buses are hazardous to human health as they emit fine nanocarbon particles which may lead...