i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg student.

i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg student.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg stude

Welcome to CE Abdul.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Re: i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg stude

:welcome: Welcome to CE, Abdul Rahman!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

:welcome: to CE, abdul! ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad to have you here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends my name is Robin Gupta .i am pusuing mca final year.i want to join your community.
We have launched the 'Word Quiz' Project. You can access it here: Word Quiz | CrazyEngineers Take the quiz and don't forget to leave your comments here.
guys....is it true that standing below the power line is dangerous??people say that due to stray capacitance,we act like a capacitor...it aint a joke right??๐Ÿ˜
how can i make a digital clock using 8051 microcontroller with three displays of seconds, minutes and hours using 7-segment display? Plz give the circuit digram.
Happy Birthday Anoop ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish you a many more happy returns of the day :myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Have a rocking year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€