I am a year one student doing computer science, am required to do a final semester project in c language

The project enable users to enter personal details and login required passwords,able to solve community based problems

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The question isn't clear. Could you be more specific?

• Gilbert Okullo
    Gilbert Okullo

program shud store  data and allow users insert password for access

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's got an awesome text adventure game hidden right inside the Chrome browser. Here's how to play it -Search "Text Adventure" in Google search.Now open the Developer Console. It's easy...
we are already manufacturing  horns for past 20 years but now we need a new assembly line for a new  factory set up
My Seagate hard disk is not detecting. I am not able to find any authorized service centre in Andhra Pradesh. I am afraid giving to third parties. 
For what it is worth."Instructables" says this:Why would you want to do this? Well computers really have not gotten that much better(at least CPU wise) in the last decade so...
Looking for a structural engineer that is qualified  and licensed to stamp residential plans for the state of New Mexico.  I need plans for a simple 40-foot shipping container house...