I am a new member

My name Ha. i am 23 year old, live in vietnames. I am a new member, I wanted to know and make friends everyone. Wishes everyone happy new month!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE, ha. I like your name, short & simple.
    Can you tell us how you discovered CE ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community, Ha ! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo Messenger, once the king of online messaging, is back from dormancy with a new revamped version; a little too late for the world that's moved on. Yahoo messenger was...
Asus has brought a new beasty variant to its ZenFone series with 'Zenfone 2 Laser' priced in India at Rs. 17,999. This variant bears the model number - ZE601KL. Earlier,...
Sony understands gamers! Sony Entertainment Studios aka SEC has announced that PS4 owners will now be able to run the age old PS2 games. All you need to do is...
Panasonic has launched the newest member of the Eluga range of smartphones with the Eluga Mark. Unlike other Eluga smartphones, the Eluga Mark has been targeted at enterprise users. This...
Once a request is placed, our app runs algorithms to match potential donors based on location and blood group and notifies only them. Can anyone suggest me some titles for...