Hyundai India Brings GPS-Enabled 'Hyundai Care' Mobile App For Real-Time Customer Assistance

Hyundai India has launched a unique mobile application called 'Hyundai Care' for both Android and iOS platforms, which offers real-time assistance to customers with service support, car service calculator, service appointment, and other similar things. Some features offered by the Hyundai Care app includes GPS-enabled trip meter, timely service reminder, constant notifications, insurance calculator and a review option for vehicle service history and labor charges. The GPS-enabled app even enables a pan-India dealer search in real time.

Hyundai-Care-Mobile-App

Rakesh Srivastava, senior V-P, Sales and Marketing, Hyundai India, said during the app-launch: "We have developed Hyundai Care service mobile app to provide features that give real-time benefits to the customer. We feel the Hyundai Care application will allow them to experience Hyundai services in a digitised and exciting new platform. This is another step in leveraging the potential of mobile technology to offer convenience and value to our customers."

Users can integrate their calender with the app to receive several important reminders, share latest updates or complaints directly on Hyundai India's Facebook and Twitter page, and even receive timely offers from the company. This step by Hyundai is sure to bridge the gap between the company and its customers, but exactly how beneficial this app shall prove out to the customer remains to be seen.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    This shows that there is great competition going on and every company steps forward to retain this spot.Its one of the stunts to attract customers and bridge a gap between customers and dealers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex, the India smartphone manufacturer, has today officially launched two new smartphones in its Aqua series, called Intex Aqua HD and Intex Aqua i4. With a plan to increase sales...
I'm looking for recommendations on open source or free payroll management systems which startups can use. That being said, I'm open to paying a fee (reasonable) for managing payroll of...
Like a true engineer, if you love big machines; Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland is the place to be. But the machine & place wasn't open for everyone to...
Today, The Reserve bank of India has put an end to 'Zero percent interest scheme' which are offered by banks for their customers who are purchasing goods through their credit...
Are banks too restrictive in giving educational loans? Yes many of my friends had said that both government banks and private banks are not ready to trust students and give...