Hyundai Fluidic Sculpture & Design

"Fluidic Sculpture" is Hyundai’s new design philosophy which embodies a flowing and dynamic form execution. I've been noticing the advertisement on TV and newspapers and trying to gather more information about the new car Hyundai is about to launch on May 11. Now after reading a bit about it (no explicit information available yet) I'm confused whether they're launching an entirely new car or it's just a design related change in its existing cars.

Someone well informed on the topic, please respond 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I was searching about it and and I am confused too. All I could find out is that it is a sixth generation premium Sedan.

The competition between cars like Passat and Kizashi will become more intense after its launch. Market conditions will become suitable to consumers though. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG's one of the leading brands in Air Conditioning. I stumbled upon their products page and found out they've a new lineup of ACs for the summer. I decided to...
Reader's Digest is a reputed publication and I used to subscribe to them in the past. Ever since last few months (I remember, since last year), they've been sending following...
I Want To Send Data From Digital Energy Meter to GPRS Modem Sender Side and Then GPRS Modem will Send that Data to Internet Cloud..From internet Cloud i will Receive...
Apart from training, I keep hearing from the 3rd year engineers that they have joined some or the other class, where they will learn how to perform well in aptitude...
The news of Osama Bin Laden's Death is making headlines all over the world media today. Osama was one of the biggest terrorists and his death is surely creates a...