HyQ quadruped robot with a new reflex feature

There is a post in CE that shows how HyQ quadruped robot was able to walk freely: #-Link-Snipped-#

Now, the same robot has been incorporated with reflex feature that allows it to sense obstacles.
A beautiful video here:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why not have an 'unofficial' discussion thread for CEoM August 2013? 😀 . I see that this month's CEoM is going to be very special. Unlike last time, I don't...
I have been reading about Big Data technologies off late and gathered that Big data is the need of the hour because of the growing size of data and RDBMS's...
i am undergoing 6 month industrial training in java..and i feel somewhere my oops concepts are still weak..should i do a c++ course along with it?? i think i'll mix...
The USB 3.0 promoter group has announced the availability of USB 3.1 specifications. What's the most important point to notice is that the new standard will offer whooping 10 Gbps...
Let's collect all the coolest Google Search Tricks that make the it the most awesome search engine in the world. Use Google As A Countdown Timer Want to set up...