Hyosung’s Power Transformer: Highest Quality Since 40 Years

Powertransformers are the backbone of any power system. Hyosung has been manufacturing power transformers with a very good quality for about 40 years. Let us have a look into the manufacturing details of their transformers. They manufacture both core type and shell type transformers. Core transformer Winding: The coils manufactured can bear lightning and switching [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    informative

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder why lot of engineering students ask for ready-made projects, project reports, PPTs, cricuits? We get many messages every day that are on the same lines like "I've to...
I draw a boost converter in MATLAB.........while i simulate it,I did not get answer............ I gave supply as 0.7V.............And also I dont know how to fix a range for inductance,capacitance..............help...
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it... What does this quote mean???
[FONT="]Cascade Control Loops[/FONT] -The general concept of cascade control is to place one feedback loop inside another. In effect, one takes the process being controlled and finds some intermediate variable...
Hai Cean's I am Doing my final year project on Digital Blood Pressure meter. for that i have used the AD620 as the instrumentation amplifier. I give the +vs=+12v, -vs=-12v,...