Hydrogen sensor & Control on PC

Hi Everyone,
I want to control hydrogen flow from a mass flow controller & want to monitor, analyse & control its flow on preferably Lab view software or on any other software installed PC. any ideas for such mass flow controllers ??

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We used mass flow meters from Sierra Instruments for accurate measurement of medical gases. These were very reliable. Brooks, Omega and Fluke also sell good ones. All have outputs for further processing. Interfacing with Labview should not pose problems.
    You may contact these suppliers through their respective sites for details.
  • aki.4517
    aki.4517
    A.V.Ramani
    We used mass flow meters from Sierra Instruments for accurate measurement of medical gases. These were very reliable. Brooks, Omega and Fluke also sell good ones. All have outputs for further processing. Interfacing with Labview should not pose problems.
    You may contact these suppliers through their respective sites for details.
    yes i've seen some of them MFC but can we control the flow rate of gas through PC or we have to control by using manual valves..?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You have to design a proper control loop. I'm sure that you can control using lab view and an appropriate control valve for the operating conditions like fluid, temperature, pressure and flow rate.
  • aki.4517
    aki.4517
    A.V.Ramani
    You have to design a proper control loop. I'm sure that you can control using lab view and an appropriate control valve for the operating conditions like fluid, temperature, pressure and flow rate.
    Thank you for your kind response sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Although, being a part of CrazyEngineers Editorial Team I feel no shame to accept that I am afraid of wasps and bees, I am sure there are many people who...
I'm currently studying in my last year of Engineering ,due to some of the personal problem I suffered a year drop,but currently my aggregate is about 60% do i stand...
There are plenty of applications listed on the respective application stores of iOS and Android to rasterize your image with some cool tweaks and customized themes. However, most of them...
Dear CEans I Attached my resume, please take a look and suggest me where am I wrong? Or it's ok or not. Thank you Jasim Chouhan BTech(IT) BANGALORE
I am currently working as a web developer in a startup (pretty exciting btw). Firstly I have done B. E Mechanical and have no interest left in this field for...