Hydrogen fuel

is that possible to mix a little amount of hydrogen with gasoline , please tell the chemical affinity of them

Replies

• techfresh
    techfresh
    HI mijumcn,

It is possible to mix hydrogen with oxygen but the amount of hydrogen mixing must of low quantity other wise it may cause an explosion, hydrogen is usually mixed at the intake of air and gasoline mixture,it will results in a good quality combustion.This is more energy efficient because it saves energy by reducing the amount of engine pumping needed,Also the mixture of hydrogen with gasoline results in the lower NOx emission.

for engineering seminars click below

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • amulgrace
    amulgrace
    Hi,
    The process of using a mixture of hydrogen and conventional hydrocarbon fuel in an internal combustion leads to Hydrogen fuel enhancement.An ecologically-friendly fuel which uses electrochemical cells or com busts in internal engines to power vehicles and electric devices ..If you want to find the suppliers of Hydrogen fuel plz click the link below Search Results For Products By Name: [ Hydrogen fuel ]
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Alloyau
    Alloyau
    Regarding hydrogen as fuel.
    The only working example I have seen is at unitednuclear.dotcom
    This is Bob Lazars company, the products is a tube filled with Hydrogen under no pressure. The tube is made of a metal that sucks up hydrogen the same way a sponge sucks up water. When heating the tubes to a point bellow 60 degrees celsius the metal releases the hydrogen. His car is run by only hydrogen, under no pressure. There is absolutely no risk for explosion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore...
I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek.. Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?
I'm stuck between LW 6500 & LW5700 in LED Plus Series of LG's Cinema 3D. Can anyone help???
can anyone suggest me the torque and rpm for a robot to participate in robowar,... for both,.. heavy weight and low weight,... pls,...😒
Guys do we have limited options for 3d tv glasses or we can use the multiple 3d glass with any branded 3d tv? Whenever we watched 3d tv at home...