Hyderabad education/university

Hyderabad has the prime importance in the educational field among the cities in southern India. This city has two Central Universities, six State Universities, and two Deemed universities. The Osmania University in Hyderabad is one of the oldest of its kind in the country.

There are several institutes in Hyderabad for those looking for technical education. The list includes Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, College of Technology of Osmania University, Nizam College, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Mufakhkham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, and Vasavi College of Engineering and Technology. Some well known medical colleges such as Gandhi Medical College and Osmania Medical College are also located in Hyderabad. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, and Indian School of Business are based at Hyderabad.

Hyderabad is also famous for its research institutes. University of Hyderabad, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Centre for DNA finger printing and diagnostics (CDFD), Centre of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, and National Institute of Nutrition are the premier research institutes located here. Apart from these premier research institutes, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, is just three hours drive from the city.

Hyderabad also has numerous arts, commerce, and management colleges. For technical education there are several government and private polytechnics.

For more information please visit:
Link Edited

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Thanks for the information. I've forwarded it to my friend who was looking for something on similar lines!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think the information mentioned here was collated from a different source. Biggie has already edited the link. Posters need to know that we do not permit unsolicited advertisements/promotions. If anyone wishes to put some thing, it has to be with prior permission of both the administrator and the editor.

Having said that, I think the idea of having college information on CE is brilliant. I encourage all the CEans to post about their colleges/universities so that all of us remain well informed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have downloaded folder lock 5.2.0.6 and had locked a folder. But the problem being that the locked item is not displayed in the locked folders list. it still shows...
Hyderabad: The Class of 2007 of the premier Indian School of Business (ISB) has attracted record salaries; with the top international offer being $269,000 (Rs.11.8 million) against the highest domestic...
Hello everybody, I need some new topics for a seminar in Computer Science. Can anybody help me. If anybody can give links to full reports, then it would be really...
Dear Members, I am a new member. I am interested in CBT Computer Based Teaching. Could someone suggest an easy-to-use software application to create CBT materials? I am not satisfied...
Here is yet another puzzle from Archimedes Lab: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two intersected semi-circles inscribed in a rectangle are tangent to 5 discs (soccer balls) as depicted in the image....