Hybrid wind turbine

hi ... am doing a project on hybrid wind turbine.. help me out in avoiding the wire twisting in turbine with vane ...

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Way to go brother Can you pls be more descriptive in your query

One thing I heard is that wind vane doesn't have capability to rotate 360 degree but only 180 to avoid twisting of cables around the vane
  • pramod soni
    pramod soni
    i have solved that problem bro...ive kept the shaft of wings horizontal,the shaft of generator vertically facing upwards & then coupled these two with help of gear arrangement... this has even speeded up the rotation of generator.... any way thanks for ur support bro 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are like me who pays extra attention to the looks - you've gotta try out Timely Alarm Clock app for Android. It's a freemium app - and all...
i have googled about vacuum triode.we know this replaced by the invention of transistors. my doubt is why the air removed from tubes? i red that in vacuum electron move...
Questions: 1. What will be the output sequence of the JK flip flop for 6 clock cycles, if the initially the flip flop is reset, K is always held at...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/ce-quiz-trial-version-1-0.70170/ Here pls pour in all the suggestions and feedbacks Also do tell in ideas of how this can be moved further in the near future?
Read this on facebook An Advice to all who are worrying about fall of Indian Rupee Throughout the country please stop using cars except for emergency for only seven days...