hybrid vehicles Bhev

I am currently in project of design and construction of hybrid car i need help advice contacts and materials

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Interesting project. How much have you progressed with it? Do you plan to start building from the base or modify an existing car for the time being?
  • francohandel
    francohandel
    lal
    Interesting project. How much have you progressed with it? Do you plan to start building from the base or modify an existing car for the time being?
    I plan starting from the base but ll buy engine
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Very very ambitious, I appreciate the courage! What do you have in terms of a plan? How much of a timeframe?
  • francohandel
    francohandel
    Shashank Moghe
    Very very ambitious, I appreciate the courage! What do you have in terms of a plan? How much of a timeframe?
    Five months
  • francohandel
    francohandel
    francohandel
    Five months
    Need books or contact of persons well vast in that area

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from the School of Interactive Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology have created a device called Quixote, that will help robots understand how to carry themselves in a...
It is unlikely that there will be another like him. From Art to Aeronautics, there was no activity he did not look at. The engineering genius of a Renaissance man...
Doctors from North Carolina have developed a technique that allows them to 3D print living tissue, to replace or repair damaged body parts. The printed tissue functioned normally, carrying out...
Quote: The tale of how one researcher has made nearly every scientific paper ever published available for free to anyone, anywhere in the world. On the evening of November 9th,...
When you choose riding gear, you basically spend a lot of money to make sure that you can pursue your love for the bike without any major worries of an...