Hybrid two wheeler

Hi friends,I am third year .I make a project on hybrid two wheeler.Any one please send a idea for two stroke and four stroke engines

Replies

• Thermal
    Thermal
    hybrid with electric motor + combustion?

If electric motor is incorporated then you should also think over using ultracapacitors as the starter and peak loads shaving.

Send me pm and we can discuss this.
  • rudolfcd
    rudolfcd
    I am trying to modify Luna into one with hybrid engine.Can any one give the electric power requirement...
  • joi
    joi
    Robotics

Hi,
    I m a student of mech. engg. & want to prepear a seminar report on robotics . can anyone help me?
  • khooper
    khooper
    In fact, two-wheelers appear to be so dirty that Wheels was unable to convince a local dealer to run a Drive Clean test on them because the emissions could seriously damage the testing machines.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, i want to build FM transceiver, where i will send CDMA codes to the transmitter so in the transmitter i am willing to be a FSK modulation process, then...
CEans, There are 1000s of social networking websites around. I personally know at least 20 persons who spend most of their online time making friends and connecting with people around...
Hello, I am doing a voice recognition rc car, i am already setting up the speech recognition kit which i got from here . I am looking for an rc...
dis s sathish .........from royal mech
hi can we identify an rf wave coming frm particular mobile using a sensor circuit .i.e can we identify the direction of the mobile from which the rf signal is...