Hybrid Cars

I want to know about the combined transmission of electric motor & ic engine in a hybrid car.
Help me.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Are you looking for general information on how the system operates or information on a particular part?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Explain in Brif...
    are you commleted your desin?????😕😕
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    yddhiman
    I want to know about the combined transmission of electric motor & ic engine in a hybrid car.
    Help me.
    What do u want to know? the working of a specific part or some thing else?😕
  • khooper
    khooper
    A hybrid vehicle has an internal combustion engine, an electric motor, a transmission unit and driving wheels. The transmission unit includes a planetary gear unit and a one-way clutch, so that each output rotary speed of the internal combustion engine and the electric motor is changed.
    wat practical project can be done on hybrid car ne 1 help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to debug a larger circuit of mine by breaking it up into smaller parts and dealing with them one by one. One of the parts of the circuit...
Hi, i am doing 8th Sem Computer Science and i am looking for a Seminar topic which and be implemented. If any one know about it let me..
hi guys i am dinesh.....iam an electrical engineering student.iam going to write jto exam this year. i had download some previous year question papers. but i need some books to...
How to select my project to efficient manar
hi all , i need help in my project . i am finidind trouble in making a video streamer which may create a full human eye view on a screen...