HUVr Board - Back to the Future film trilogy

HUVr Tech is a tech company which claims to have developed technology that has allowed for the invention of the HUVr Board, which has presumably been patterned after the Hoverboards in the hugely popular Back to the Future film trilogy. On March 2, 2014, two promotional videos were released from HUVr's YouTube channel which include demonstrations of the board by notable celebrities such as Tony Hawk and Moby which quickly gained viral status.

People claim that this is Fake. But the Huvr Team says it's gonna be real by end of this year. Let's wait and see.

see this #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That was a fun video and while it looks realistic, they admitted that they used trick photography to create that video. I doubt it's coming to reality anytime soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: There are few brands in the automotive world as iconic as Harley Davidson. The name immediately conjures up images of desert highways and roaring engines producing clouds of smoke....
Vacuum (elevator) fills a vacuum in the field of getting mobility to the disabled. https://hydraulicspneumatics.com/vacuum-technology/pneumatic-elevator-transports-disabled
Hi. I was trying to sketch a gear at SolidWorks, but i didn't understand what it means with 'lay off the distance' . What should i do here?
This article by Quinn Norton is rather a depressing exposé of how software we perceive impenetrable and trustworthy is compromised. Must read for anyone who uses and wants to understand...
80 minutes of an illuminating discourse on a great man: