Hussain joins CrazyEngineers

Hey CEans!

NAME: hussain

profession : Student.

Course : Electronics & communication Engineering

JOB : Not Applicable

my Aim in life : To become a successfull and innnovative Engineer!

IAM HERE FOR : I would love to meet some peeps outta here who share
my interests and like to make good friends here!!

CHEERS!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Hussain!

We are glad to have you on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm sure CE & other CEans will help you realize your innovative ideas & make the world a better place to live!

Enjoy your stay with CE! Of course, do tell your friends about CE.

-The Big K-
  • hussainv1
    hussainv1
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Hussain!

We are glad to have you on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm sure CE & other CEans will help you realize your innovative ideas & make the world a better place to live!

Enjoy your stay with CE! Of course, do tell your friends about CE.

-The Big K-
    Thank you mr.Big K ๐Ÿ˜€ i really liked this forum and i hope i would enjoy my stay here!!
    Best regards
    Hussain

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

10. The world does revolve around us... we choose the coordinate system. 9. No "couple" enjoy a better "moment". 8. We know how to handle stress and strain in a...
Private letters, especially from Mother to son ... should never be read by others ... but unfortunately there are too many people LIKE YOU ... who are habituated to reading...
Wishing many HaPpy Returns of this special day to all the Left Handers! 13th August is Left Handers Day! Way to go guys!! Rock on the world! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ -The Big...
Hi All Guitarist at CE, DO any of you have any idea which is a better guitar "Hobner or Hobmer" Or they are the same? Actually I am a newbie...
hi all, i was wondering why the arrangement of alphabet keys isnt in the order in which they actually are?? has it got something to do with typing speed? I...