Humor!!!

Once there was a magician who was in great trouble. There were three software engineers (one Project Manager and two other people working under him on the project), who helped the magician come out of the trouble.

The magician was extremely happy and gave a wish to each one of them.

The first software engineer, started it this way: "I need to go to London, on vacation, for two weeks and enjoy with my family". The magician granted the wish. Immediately, the person disappeared and the next minute he was in London.

Next one on the queue was another software engineer. He asked for a vacation for one month, in London(I guess this guy was stressed with a lot of work!!!) to enjoy with his family. The magician granted his wish too and the next minute he was also in London.

Next came the Project manager. When the magician asked what his wish was, he said :"I want those two persons to come for the team meeting immediately!!!". Finally, the magician had no other go than to grant his wish as well.

Moral: Always allow the boss to speak first ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    ITS NOT OF TALKING FIRST ITS ABOUT TALKING CAREFULLY THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE PRESENT AND PAST........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://tacashi.tripod.com/elctrncs/inverter/inverter.htm
does anyone here ever tried to investigate columns on a 4-8 storey building plan using values given by staad??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• thanks.๐Ÿ˜€
Sachin Scores 100th 100!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Content to be updated soon... ๐Ÿ˜€
IS VACUUM OPERATED LIFTING DEVICE FAIL SAFE?
CAN ANY BODY CLARIFY THE TECHNICAL DETAILS FOR REMOTE CONTROL JACK?