Human Recognition Systems Launches the First Biometric Workforce Management Solution

Human Recognition Systems Launches the First Biometric Workforce Management Solution for the Civil Environment

MSite Civil is the new edition of MSite - the UK’s leading biometric access and workforce management solution for the construction industry.

Developed by identity management and biometric solution providers, Human Recognition Systems, MSite Civil is a workforce management and reporting solution designed to meet the flexible needs of the civil environment.

MSite Civil uses the same software platform as MSite Build – the established construction solution which is currently in use with major contractors including Carillion, BAM and Balfour Beatty – but the new MSite Civil solution is configured to work without fixed perimeters and with non-fixed worker locations.

The platform provides a comprehensive and easy-to-use management and reporting system that collects information wirelessly and securely from locations several miles apart which is then collated at a central hub.

Reports can then be produced in real-time including muster reports, site safety records and accurate time and attendance reports against hours worked.

Nick Wilkinson, Construction Business Manager at HRS said: “MSite Build has been very well received by the construction industry, as it makes the processes of site access control, timesheet generation and attendance reporting accurate and less labour intensive.

“MSite Civil has been designed to make these benefits available to the civil environment, which usually operates without set boundaries and across wide areas geographically.

“The ability to generate real-time management information is especially useful in producing accurate reports for hours worked by employees and contractors.”
Human Recognition Systems was a finalist in the ‘Supply Partner’ category at the Construction News Quality Awards 2010.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...can any1 of u please suggest me, what should i opt now, i have done b.tech. CS in 2009 wid 75.6%. After that I taught in an Engineering college for...
It's shocking for me. Today, when I tried to open my blog hosted at Wordpress.com It shows a message from "Mortgage Web Success" and displays Google Ads. I can not...
😕i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be.... is there any...
There are very few user of ubuntu as compared to windows.As we all know that Windows are very well known in terms of ease of use and functionality.And in favour...
Hi all, i work on catia analysis. the run for even simple file takes a lot of memory and a lot of time for computations.the result files obtained are of...