Huge bills from BSNL

These days bsnl is undergoing some changes in their system

so that's why many of the users who are currently using internet services of BSNL are receiving huge bills for eg i have received a bill of 2000 for jab month however i had checked my broadband usage for month of jan . It didn't exceed beyond 1.5 gb

similarly one of my friend received a bill of 7000 and another 10000๐Ÿ˜ก

is there anyone here having information on this?

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Some 2-3 years back when I had the BSNL 250/- plan, I also received a bill of Rs. 2000 or so. I was really shocked back then and had no idea what to do. Why not change your plan to unlimited one?
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    I am using the 500 Rs plan right now. I haven't received any such huge bill. Though I am unable to check the usage since 2 months as BSNL is upgrading the site. In the earlier notice, they had said that system will resume on 10th feb. And in the next notice till now, they have removed the date and are sorry for causing inconvenience. Looks like the upgradation is taking too much time! But you need not worry! Go to the telephone exchange. You can get all the details about the bill.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is that because of the broadband usage? BSNL offers unlimited downloads with no fair usage policy ( ๐Ÿ˜€ ) at just Rs. 750/month. People usually opt for lower plans with data download limits and then go on downloading larger files (audio, video, torrents, movies and so on), resulting into large bills.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah this is because of broadband usage ,but i had checked my usage for january month i didn't exceed 1.5 GB ie maximum i can download then why this 2000 ?

I think there are some errors in their system. Everyone in my area are getting unexpected bills
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    yeah this is because of broadband usage ,but i had checked my usage for january month i didn't exceed 1.5 GB ie maximum i can download then why this 2000 ?

I think there are some errors in their system. Everyone in my area are getting unexpected bills
    What Broadband plan are you subscribed to? BSNL will usually charge heavily on every MB beyond your limit.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Bsnl combo c
    500 rs, with 1.5 gb
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    You must have exceeded the limit.. Dude, don't worry. I am telling you, visit the telephone exchange, They are the best people to clear your doubts!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Goyal,
    I am shocked to know about your problem. Don't worry I am your companion in sorrow. I am also one of the worst sufferer like you. But yes just as Mr.AndyKane said go to telephone exchange and clear your doubt. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Even my dad is getting huge phone bill though he don't use BSNL internet service. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frooty
    Even my dad is getting huge phone bill though he don't use BSNL internet service. ๐Ÿ˜”
    There's a possibility of someone else tapping phone line ๐Ÿ˜ , and using it to download huge amount of data.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    The_Big_K
    There's a possibility of someone else tapping phone line ๐Ÿ˜ , and using it to download huge amount of data.
    Hmm , yeah.. may be you are right. Will ask him to do inquiry about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think India or Australia
With this acquisition, it is very clear that Facebook has plans to expand it's mobile user reach. Snaptu, a London-based company did not disclose the value of the acquisition, but...
Today I saw this commercial on Television: [video=youtube;q6RLfT444Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RLfT444Pw&feature=player_embedded[/video] It's language is hindi, but the message is very clear from the visuals. Spice Mobiles has launched a new Projector phone called...
The phone is expected to launch in April. Here is a leaked photograph of the product cover by engadget:
[video=youtube;s_HUYi9aVvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HUYi9aVvI&feature=aso[/video] Note from the video-recorder: the way it works is pretty simple: plug in my transmitter into the iphone 4 and play back any video clip. you can play it...