Huawei Watch 2: A 4G Sport Smartwatch That Costs 320 Euros Launched At MWC 2017

Huawei has not been very active in the smartwatch market as its last and only device was launched two years ago. The Huawei Watch 2 is its successor and it comes with all the trinkets you expect. The Huawei Watch 2 comes with standalone 4G connectivity with help of SIM or eSIM. This means you can leave your smartphone behind when you are out for your runs. The Huawei Watch 2 comes in normal and classic variants. You can have it with plastic or leather or stainless steel straps. The Huawei Watch 2 is available in Dynamic Orange, Carbon Black, Concrete Grey and Titanium Grey Colour variants. The Huawei Watch 2 sports a 1.2inch circular AMOLED display with a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels and pixel density of 326ppi. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection has been duly supplied.

Huawei Watch 2

The Huawei Watch 2 runs with the help of a 1.1GHz Qualcomm MSM8909W processor and 768MB of RAM. The Huawei Watch 2 has an internal memory of 4GB and runs Android Wear 2.0. The Huawei Watch 2 is a fitness companion as it has live GPS mapping for your runs along with heart rate monitoring, real-time guidance and workout data report. You can carry your music on the Huawei Watch 2 and listen it with Bluetooth headsets. The Huawei Watch 2 is a perfectly good smartwatch as well as it supports various apps, Google Assistant and Watch Pay. The Huawei Watch 2 has a water and dust resistant rating of IP68. The Huawei Watch 2 is powered by a 420mAh battery which can last for two days on normal use. On training mode, it can last for 10 hours.

The Huawei Watch 2 is equipped with 3-axis accelerometer, G-Sensor, Gyroscope and Compass. It has a heart rate sensor, barometer and ambient light sensor as well. Since we mentioned Watch Pay we have to point out that it has NFC as well. The Huawei Watch 2 supports 4G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The Huawei Watch 2 will retail for 320 Euros and arrive in European markets in March and in UK and US in April.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's just a matter of time that drones will fetch you a cup of hot coffee right at your seat so that you save on some precious time in your...
Before the existence of iPhones, Blackberry was ruling the mobile world flaunting their fully featured physical keyboards. Only clickable buttons on present generation of handsets are power button and volume...
Sony was next to take the centre stage at the Mobile World Congress 2017 currently in progress at Barcelona. Sony launched two new mid-range smartphones called the Xperia XA1 and...
ALCATEL A5 If you are a party animal and fond of LED decoration, your next phone could be the Alcatel A5, the just launched diva of MWC 2017. Licensed under...
Hello friends, i am Computer science and engg. student, i am not much interested in programming. Please guide me which module should i do??