Huawei unveils Y3 2017 with 5-inch display, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and 4G LTE support

Following the launch of#-Link-Snipped-# last year, Huawei has come up with a new upgraded model- Y3 (2017) in the same series. The dual-SIM device sports a 5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) display and is being offered in two variants- with a quad-core MT6737M SoC clocked at 1.1 GHz and a quad-core MT6580M SoC clocked at 1.3GHz, both are coupled with 1 GB of RAM.

huawei-y3-2017

There is a provision of 8 GB of in-built storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32 GB). The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 Mini on top. On optics front Huawei Y3 (2017) comes with an 8-megapixel primary rear camera, with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. It further features a 2-megapixel front snapper for clicking selfies.

The connectivity options on the device include- 4G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS/ A-GPS. Housing a 2200 mAh battery it warns the users to enable Ultra Power Saving Mode whenever the device is low on battery power. This helps in enhancing the phone's battery life, according to the company. The sensors on the Y3 (2017) include a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, and an accelerometer.

The device would be available in Gold, Pink, Blue, White, and Grey variants. The pricing and availability of the phone however has not been officially announced yet.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sankar0005
    sankar0005
    Nice article. is it support 4G network?
  • Rucha Wankhede
    Rucha Wankhede
    sankar0005
    Nice article. is it support 4G network?
    Yes it does.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Team, I am new to this blog. I have this question in my mind a long days. I asked this question to someone, but the information is not enough...
Hi Firends, I had done BTech Electrical and I have 9+ Yrs Experience in Project Execution in Industrial Projects and as a Quality inspector experience in On Shore Oil &...
Would it be possible to make a product like this for a reasonable price on a large scale?
Hi Ceans, Is 2 TB of external hard disk at price of 6099/- rupees is a costly one or nominal one ? Brand "Seagate" not other brands. Please cast your...
Hi guys, this is my first post here, it is about a video I made about sensors and instruments used in industry today. Here it is: Looking forward to your...