Huawei unveils Honor Bee 2 with 4G VoLTE support and Smart Key feature at INR 7,499

Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has unveiled its new offering Honor Bee 2 in India priced at Rs. 7,499. The new device features 4G VoLTE support with unique 'Rainbow' light attribute- which is a circular ring around the rear camera that glows whenever there's call, message, or any other notification on the smartphone device.

Huaweihonor-bee2

Honor Bee 2 also incorporates a Smart Key function enabling a shorter path to favorite content, as 3 most common actions of Press, Double Press and Press & Hold could be assigned to 3 different applications or features for quick access. It could thus be customized to launch any app. On specifications, it incorporates a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.

Paired with 1 GB of RAM it packs 8 GB inbuilt storage further expandable via a microSD card (up to 32 GB). The dual-SIM device runs Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On photography front it sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash. There is a provision of 2-megapixel front camera. It is further backed up by a 2100 mAh battery with standard connectivity options. The device which would be offered in Black, Gold, and White variants is likely to retail as an offline exclusive through retail stores across the country.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# via#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ziox Mobiles, a new entrant in the Indian smartphone market has launched another smartphone in country. The Ziox Astra Force 4G is a run-off-the-mill entry-level smartphone with features that shall...
In about a decade, humans are likely to get an option to have a micro or nanochip set up in the brain that will help optimize the brain - maybe...
NASA's systems engineer Raul Polit Casillas, along with his colleagues at NASA's JPL have designed 3D printed metallic 'space fabric' that is getting ready for future space missions. These special...
I'm developing an app and it requires me to design the database. I'm wondering what'd be more optimal design in following scenario: Approach 1: Have one user table with all...
The itel Mobiles, owned by Chinese mobile manufacturer Transsion Holdings has announced a new entrant in its 'Wish' series with the 4G VoLTE and ViLTE equipped iTel Wish A21 smartphone...