Huawei Mate 9 Pro with curved 5.5 inch AMOLED display and Leica dual camera setup unveiled in China

Following the release of its two flagship devices- the Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Edition, the Chinese multinational giant, has launched another variant Huawei Mate 9 Pro in China. The new device comes as an upgrade of Huawei Mate 9, with 5.5-inch QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) curved AMOLED display as a major distinguishing feature. Sporting an all-metal unibody design with curved 2.5D glass on the front, it is powered by Huawei's home-spawned 2.5 GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor. The smartphone runs on company's Emotion UI 5.0 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat.

Huawei-Mate9Pro

Fired up by a 4000 mAh battery, and supporting Huawei's SuperCharge quick charge technology it will be available in two options: 4GB / 6GB of RAM and 64GB / 128GB of internal memory. It is slated to be available in Champagne Gold, Space Gray, Mocha Brown, Moonlight Silver, and Ceramic White colours featuring a finger print scanner at the back.

The photography options include a dual-camera setup at the back with 20-megapixel monochrome lens and 12-megapixel RGB sensors with Leica lenses. It is further backed up with optical image stabilisation, a 4-in-1 hybrid autofocus (laser, phase-detect, depth, and contrast detection) and a dual-tone dual-LED flash. The rear camera is capable of shooting up to 4K videos. On the front, the phone comes with an 8-megapixel shooter with f/1.9 aperture and autofocus. In terms of connectivity the Huawei Mate 9 Pro offers options like GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.

The device is for now available exclusively in China and is expected go on sale in the country starting December 15 at CNY 4,699 (roughly Rs. 46,500) for 4 GB variant and at CNY 5,299 (roughly Rs. 52,500) for 6 GB RAM variant.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Warm greetings to all, This is subathra, I'm doing my BTECH 3rd year (5th semester) currently, my stream is information technology, I'm born and brought up in madurai also did...
The Taiwanese electronics multinational Acer, has unveiled its thinnest lightest and perhaps the most portable laptop device in the country at Rs.99,999. The laptop thinner than 1 centimetre - 9.98...
One life has taken its first shape in the water naming it the source of life. As we experience, our life cannot sustain without water and certainly, the earth will...
Reliance LYF better known for its set of 4G-enabled smartphones named after the four elements: Earth, Flame (Fire), Water, and Wind recently launched Lyf Wind 7i as a follow-up to...
It hasn’t been a year since the OnePlus 3 was launched and the indie company behind the frankly excellent flagship smartphone is back with a new smartphone called the OnePlus...