http://www.indiagetonline.in/ - Make Free Website For Your Business With .in Domain

Google India is making sure that you don't miss out on your best customers just because you don't have an online presence.

If you are a small business and you don't have a website yet, here's your chance to get one for FREE.

All you have to do is log on to #-Link-Snipped-# and follow the simple steps mentioned there.

Once registered you get -

1. Free and easy to build website
2. Free .in domain and hosting for 1 year.
3. Free email addresses
4. Free 1 year support

This video will explain you more about it -

If you have any queries, feel free to ask here!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: https://www.indiagetonline.in/ - Make Free Website For Your Business With .in Doma

It's a really nice initiative for Indian businesses.

For starters, let me tell you that it's free for 1 year, thereafter you will have to pay a nominal charge, to keep it online.
  • vinci
    vinci
    Re: https://www.indiagetonline.in/ - Make Free Website For Your Business With .in Doma

thats really cool i am going to have a look after this and will us it also
  • vinci
    vinci
    these sites are static and we cant access its html .nice sites for 1 year.I am modifying my 2 sites i have.little bit confused about its contents .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think that the key points to remember here are these -
    • Free domain and hosting is valid for 1 year only.
    • After 1 year, you can renew domain and hosting by paying a price.
    • Storage of your site is 5.0 GB
    • For any inquiry or support regarding India Get Online you can call at 1800-266-3000
    • Free Adwords Credit worth Rs. 2500
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I had tried it but unfortunately it doesnt allow you to customize the looks of your website to any level you cant have your own custom templates 😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's too bad. I hope they are working on bettering the services they offer.
  • aatique shaikh
    aatique shaikh

what  is about it website  tell me

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hello #-Link-Snipped-#  Welcome to CE.

This is google business website to attract more business to mark its presence online. You can easily make your company's website with google business in just few simple steps.

• bhoopendra kumar srivastava
    bhoopendra kumar srivastava

But now it has been stopped.

• mohan irulappan
    mohan irulappan

I am an exporter,website:moha universe.com

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Yes Now Google's My Business is being used for this purpose. It is a pretty efficient system for quickly listing your business on Google Knowledge Graph and googlers can easily identify any business in the big snippet that appears on the right hand side of google search pages.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's said that AIEEE paper has following distribution for questions Hard- 20% Normal- 65% Easy:-15% No question is difficult in AIEEE exam all the question based on some known comcept....
Hello everyone , it's my first time here and I am very glad to be among you😀 I was wondering what is a dual collector BJT and When to use...
If anyone gets information regarding IES 2012 Application forms and registration details, please post here.
IES i.e Indian Engineering Services Exam is held once in a year and It is being conducted by UPSC Government. Only some branches Students are only allowed to write IES...
With new tablets launch raining in the news for months together, it has become more difficult to choose the best one. Android being the choice, we have a wide range...