http://shop.adobe.com/in -> Adobe India Online Digital Store!

Adobe has finally launched their online store for Indian consumers and it's available at #-Link-Snipped-# . Adobe photoshop is one of the top software highly pirated in India; I guess it's only next to Microsoft Windows. Earlier, there was no way to buy Adobe's produce line in India online, but the new Adobe India Digital Store should solve that problem.

The price of the most popular software packages from Adobe is as follows :-

1. Adobe Photoshop CS6 : Rs. 42000
  2. Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium: Rs. 39600
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 : Rs. 5100 (I'm using it, and it's AWESOME).
Enjoy!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    1. Adobe Photoshop CS6 : Rs. 42000
    2. Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium: Rs. 39600
    โ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    โ˜•
    โ˜• . What's up, bro? It's for rich people.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ya the price tag of Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Flash Builder makes me to have a โ˜•.
    what about Adobe Photoshop Elements ?? Never used it. though, I am using photoshop and lightroom.
    Any special purpose of Adobe Photoshop Elements!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adobe photoshop elements is the teared down version of the Photoshop, but considering the number of features it offers; it does almost everything (well; the tools any amateur graphics editors will require) that the full blown version of Photoshop does. Photoshop elements 10 is undoubtedly one of the best investments I've made this year. It's a very handy and sophisticated tool for image editing and creating day-to-day images. There are plenty of videos available on Youtube that talk about Photoshop Elements. Give it a try. I think it's totally worth 5k bucks.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Don't take seriously what #-Link-Snipped-# says. ๐Ÿ˜

P.S: It is a waste of money unless you are doing some serious stuff with the bought item.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Well, I am using Photoshop since version 7๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# Don't take seriously what #-Link-Snipped-# says. ๐Ÿ˜

P.S: It is a waste of money unless you are doing some serious stuff with the bought item.
    Photoshop full version might be a waste of money for non graphic designers. That's why I recommended 'Elements' version which is powerful and offers everything an amateur graphics designer may need. I use it almost 3-5 times a week and I think it's money well invested.

Far better option than using pirated version.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I used to hate designing ... in fact Photoshop used to give me headaches! Too many controls I say! Then circumstances necessitated that I make my own banners, graphics, et al. I found an awesome free tool. Paint.Net ... as long as you know how to work the layers, you can pretty much do anything with it. Along with I also developed a healthy dose of respect for graphic designers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GIMP is great too. But Photoshop Elements is way better. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AN ENGINEER
PRESENTLY I'M DOING MY BTECH 1ST YEAR AND WHEN SHOULD I START PREPARATION FOR CAT AND HOW? PLEASE HELP ME
can the exhaust gases of an automobiles can be used for a useful purpose
Europe's famous KTM has partnered with Bajaj Automobiles in India to launch the sporty motorcycle KTM Duke 200. I've been noticing that the media is talking a lot about these...
Hello friends, One of my friend asked me that is it possible to print something in 'C' without semicolon. I had tried more things like turnary operators,MACROs.I cant succeed. But...