HTML5 Test For Your Browser (Post Your Results)

Do HTML5 testing for your browser : #-Link-Snipped-# and post the result alongwith your hardware configuration. Let's see which browser beats whom with 1000 fish.

CEans, Participate please.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bump

If you're using Chromium/Chrome then open chrome://flags and enable 'Override software rendering list'. Now test it again in #-Link-Snipped-# and see performance improvement.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My Setup: OSX Mavericks (10.9.2) | Safari : 7.0.3

Score : 1000 fish | 2557 x 1194 - window size | Score: 537.75

FPS: 56

Done without Override software rendering list.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# You didn't mentioned FPS you're getting. That's main parameter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# You didn't mentioned FPS you're getting. That's main parameter.
    Updated my earlier post. 56 FPS.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Chrome 34 (Override software rendering list : Enabled)
    Windows 7
    Window size: 2870*970 (Dual Monitor)
    No of Fish: 1000
    FPS: 58
    Now sure where to see score.

IE10 FPS with same setting: 34👎
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Test with flag disabled in Chrome and also in FF with no change.
    Let's see who wins.

Does chrome://gpu shows everything in green with flag disabled ? (Most prolly, it won't)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    With disabled setting Chrome was at 57 fps.
    FF24-ESR aka LTS
    Windows 7
    Window size: 2870*970 (Dual Monitor)
    No of Fish: 1000
    FPS: 54
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Screenshot_1

Screenshot_2

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer has surprised one and all in the tech community at the "A Touch More Connected" global press conference, by announcing a new smartphone called the "Acer Liquid Jade", a...
Logitech, the Swiss global provider of PC and tablet accessories, has launched a new iPhone case, that modifies in different ways to suit to your needs. Designed for the iPhone...
Great news for MacBook users who travels quite often to different part of the world. Currently they have to carry Apple's world travel adapter kit or Twelve South's PlugBug (hybrid...
Hai I have compleated my BTech ECE with 80% and decided to take training in VLSI . But i am unable to decide where to go which institute either banglore...
hi...i want to learn web designing.i have a good knowledge on html,javascript and xml and what are the other languages i should learn for it and plz suggest me if...