HTC’s new Smart Phone: Thunderbolt

Taiwan based cell phone manufacturing company HTC has launched their new touch-screen Smart phone called Thunderbolt. HTC makes it to be the first to launch a cell phone that has an integrated video Skype Mobile. This enables the users to video Skype to any device with no requirement of Wi-Fi coverage. The other technical specifications [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a second year ece student. Our college allows for summer training of about 4 to 6 weeks . So, please tell me which topic will be good for...
Micromax's x560 features full 3.2" touchscreen and 3D cube interface and motion sensor. Following are specifications - Form Factor: Bar Style Band: GSM/EGPRS/ 900/1800/1900 Weight : 102gms Display : 8.1cms...
Flipkart.com has added a new section for Digital Cameras. You can now buy your favorite digicam directly from Flipkart. Ecommerce in India is picking up with GroupOn acquiring SoSasta and...
how can i convert matlab code to verilog code ??? is there any convertor available?? or any method of converting matlab code to verilog directly???
CEans, Co-Founder of Apple, Mr. Steve Wozniak (Woz) needs no introduction. He was the engineering force behind Apple I & II that led to revolution in the personal computing throughout...