HTC Tablet Named Puccini To Be in Market Soon - Share the news with us!

After HTC Flyer, the new tablet from HTC which is, I believem temporarily named 'Puccini' is going to be in the market soon.

HTC Puccini is a 10 inch tablet. HTC "Puccini" will be distributed through AT&T, and is designed to work with the budding AT&T 4G network.

There are lots of rumors flowing around about in the news. There have been hints that the Puccini will have 2GB of RAM, a 1.5GHz processor - likely dual-core, a 10-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution. It's also said that it will run some version of Android Honeycomb.

Though it received favorable reviews, HTC Flyer has not been a tremendous success.

If you get to read some news about this new tablet, BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST IT HERE.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scribd has launched a new app today called Float to enhance the mobile reading experience for users. It's a combination of Flipboard, Instapaper, and a filtered Twitter feed You select...
Hey guys. I'm Having a IR tx n rx, The matter is that i need to open a curtain using the IR Rx. and the input unit is a DC...
Hi,. What is the best painting for the wall decoration of the bedroom,. I really like the interior paintings more as compared to others,.
hi I am usually sign in with 'f Connect' button. But now i can't sign in with is facility from last two days.😲 Is there any problem with that please...
Hai frns i have a doubt in Network nodes... How is the collision occurance intimated to other nodes in a network???