HTC Rapid Charger 2.0 Restores Power 40% Faster For Some HTC Smartphones

HTC has quietly listed an Universal USB charger named 'HTC Rapid Charger 2.0' on its official US website. The 15 watt travel charger is said to be compatible with every HTC Smartphone out there and can charge some HTC smartphones such as recently launched HTC One (M8) or HTC Desire Eye 40% faster than other standard chargers in the category. The company has specifically listed that the accelerated charging facility is only available for select few HTC phones. The faster charging performance has been brought to the device using Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology.

htc-15-watt-travel-charger-slide-01

Those interested can check the HTC Rapid Charger 2.0 on the accessories page #-Link-Snipped-#. Some reports also suggest that some smartphones such as the HTC One M7 which have built-in Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 technology can also experience better charging speeds using the HTC Rapid Charger 2.0 than what they do using other existing chargers. The company hasn't yet revealed the official pricing or availability details for the new charger, but we hope it doesn't exceed the $35-$40 range. We will update the post as soon as we lay our hands on the price and release date. Till then, let us know what are your thoughts on the same in comments.

Replies

• nikhil ayade
    nikhil ayade
    Thanks ankita for this info...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti Suzuki has announced the latest version of Alto K10 and boy, it does come with automated manual transmission (AMT). At the price of Rs. 3.80 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi), the...
Hi all, I am Adam from Mumbai. I am interested in software testing however yet quite confused on how to go about it. I have completed by B.E in I.T...
@Divyaprakash - Wishing you lots of success, good health and prosperity. Have a sparkling birthday.🎉
Google Now, which lets you issue search commands to Google; now understands Hindi and your everyday Hinglish as well. Google demonstrated how Google Now recognises Hindi language to perform searches...
Xiaomi is reportedly launching an Mi 16000 mAh power bank to take care of all your power hungry gadgets. The company already has 5200 mAh and 10400 mAh power banks...