HTC RADAR Tech Specs, Features & Price

HTC RADAR has been announced by HTC - the phone runs Mango operating system (Windows). The phone offers 3.8-inch S-LCD screen with WVGA (800Γ—480) resolution. Under the hood, the HTC Radar offers 1.4 GHz Snapdragon processor and Adreno 205 GPU. Radar has 512 MB RAM and over 8GB Internal storage. The Mango OS does not support external MicroSD cards yet. Other features are very regular ones and 5MP camera is capable of capturing good quality photos. The official pricing of the phone is yet to be announced. Any guess about the price of this phone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

See this video 😁 [video=youtube;QoG_GyJKVCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoG_GyJKVCk[/video]
im doing mechanical engineering at present,i wud like to get into the marine engineering field......hence i want to do the 4th year project related to marine engineering.....can somebody suggest me...
😁 m new to this................but i feel cool after readng sme of our threads...............😎to start with some small practical projects where should i start................πŸ˜€
I was wondering if any one has came across ("protocol", "smtp"); ("type", "transport"); ("class", "com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport"); ("vendor", "Sun Microsystems, Inc."); ("mail.smtp.host", smHost); ("mail.smtp.port", smPort); these are property sets,will these work in...
im havin an idea 2 do correspndence course 4 gate 4m made easy academy..is it worth doin or joinin a coachin centre in chennai is better