HTC one V or any other phone

Which phone i should buy between 15k to 19k??????????

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    how about sony experia u with 1GHz dual core processor.
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    Hmm....ok whats the current price of xperia u???
  • ultimatechange
    ultimatechange
    Check this::
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pranesh vikram
    pranesh vikram
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    16400 rs
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    My opnion will be HTC One X ......its just that awesome to use, trust me since from the time I got it I could not keep it aside (only prob is is its big but good sometimes it feels like your carrying an scientific calculator in you hand 😉 )... its kool but in the range you have specified you can try HTC explorer which is quit good or HTC surround is also awesome...

-Arvind
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    slashfear
    My opnion will be HTC One X
    but HOX will cost 36K.
    One of best middle budget phone I have seen around is Experia U (15k+) with 1Ghz dual core and 3.5" screen.
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    I have taken htc one v and its awesm phne....... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi evrybody, can anybody provide me the placement papers of CAPGEMINI Thanx in advance
Thoughtworks is visiting our campus and I'm looking for aptitude papers and programming questions. It'd be nice if someone can provide me with a sample test papers for their first...
A major earthquake has struck Philippines. On the Richter scale, the magnitude of the quake is reported to be 7.9; which makes it a disastrous quake. The government has already...
is multiphase inverter is also called as 3 phase inverter??? or it is the otherway.??..... do we choose tis multiphase inverter any industrial application???? if its used ....in wat ???
I hope all of you are aware of the unique feature, these two bikes have in common: they are clutch-less bikes. Or rather bikes with a manually operated gear-box, and...