HTC One Mini Gold Variant - Images Of All That Glitters Are Here

HTC One Mini, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer's flagship phone, is going in to follow the trend of the recently launched the 24-carat gold version of the HTC One. Yep, the HTC One Mini Gold variant is coming soon too. This custom gold-plated phone which is manufactured by some third party jeweler has been leaked online and the images are up and being shared for all to see. It is now clear that since the iPhone 5S gold color version started grabbing everyone's attention, especially in India and Asian countries, HTC has planned to follow suit and is trying to lead in the competition.

As you look at the following images, you will find that the HTC One mini's rear panel sports a Gold color glossy finish. The physical volume rocker buttons are also gold plated and the rear is adorned by the HTC logo at the centre and includes the primary camera accompanied by an LED flash. Unfortunately, there is no word on the pricing and the availability of this Gold HTC One Mini. So, we will have to wait to find out those details to appear online. As this is not coming from HTC directly, the company won’t be selling it officially. The gold version of HTC One mini will be joining the HTC One gold edition by Gold Genie, which is currently on pre-order for £1,895 ($3,015). Here, it has to be noted that the Apple iPhone 5S golden version, unlike the HTC One phones is not made of pure gold.

slide

1 2 3

For those who haven't checked our detailed list of HTC One mini features, take a look at its tech specs at a glance here - Coming with a 4.3-inch S-LCD3 display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels and pixel density of 341ppi, the HTC One Mini is powered by a 1.4 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and has 1GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage but doesn't feature any external expansion options. The smartphone runs Android 4.2 with HTC's Sense 5 UI layer on top, and includes HTC BlinkFeed, that delivers social updates, news updates and photos directly to the home screen of the phone.

It is amazing how the smartphones that were thought only to increase the beholder's productivity are increasingly becoming a fashion statement. It would be interesting to see where does this trend land up the smartphone market. Keep a watch.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It is sensational and big shots have a real crush for these kinf of status symbols.Other than that I dont feel that there is new innovation is there in thismarketing stunt.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    This panel is welcome to the rich society. Only one question striking in my mind. If the surface is look like glossy, then how about the GRIP when we holding it??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the times, where the wearable computing gadgets are being discussed and debated all over the tech town, a surgeon from Chennai, India has become the first person in the...
Nokia’s Asha series saw a reboot in form of Nokia Asha 501 that came with Nokia’s home grown Nokia Asha Software Platform 1.0. This platform provided a new look and...
World's largest ever solar power plant with capacity of generating 4000 MW power will soon be built in Rajasthan in India near the Sambhar lake. The official authorities say that...
hey guys, i am having OPEN BOOK PROGRAMMING contest in my college , i participated in it ; but the code which will be asked is somewhat hard (medium) type...
what are their differences