HTC One M9+ Smartphone With 20MP Camera Launched In India At Rs. 29,990

HTC One M9+, a variant of the smartphone HTC One M9, has recently been launched in India at a price of INR 23,990/- Featuring a nice camera and a metallic design, it is expected to target users who have a crush for stylish phones as well as a flare of photography. HTC is now in the news due to the launch of many of its flagship devices like HTC 10 Smartphone Is All Set To Launch In India On May 26, HTC One X9 - The City Smartphone With Top-Tier Features Launched In India, HTC Desire series, etc. No doubt this device, too is another one in the list.

htcm_03
HTC One M9+

Speaking about its design, it resembles much of its specs with the HTC One series smartphones. It has an all-metal body finish and polished edges which helps in providing a tighter grip over the device. It has a dimension of 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.61 mm and weighs around 168 gm. It has a 5.2” WQHD screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels which provides a sharp display. It hosts a lot of new customizable options- like changing orientation, size and appearance of the icons- all of these features provides it an edge over other smartphones.

htcm_02
HTC One M9+ features Android 6.0.1

The main USP of this device is its camera quality. It has a 20 MP duo main camera with uFocus, HTC Ultrapixel and HTC Eye Experience software that gives ease in clicking and editing pictures. It has f/2.2 aperture with a focal length of 27.8 mm that allows to capture high definition 4K videos. It also has a front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 26.8 mm focal length that allows 1080p video recording. Clearly, it reflects HTC’S legacy of manufacturing best in class camera phones.

htcm_01
HTC One M9+ features a 20 MP duo Camera

Talking about the hardware, it has an octa core MediaTek helio X10 processor with a clock speed of upto 2.2GHz. It has a 3GB RAM/32 GB ROM and is expandable upto 2TB. It supports almost all connectivity features like NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI, etc. that other smartphones do. It has a 2840 mAh battery and a micro-USB 2.0 port for charging. A 3.5 mm stereo jack and a pair of speakers provided with Dolby Sound and HTC BoomSound technology makes this device a complete package featuring almost every specs a modern smartphone has. It also includes different types of sensors like proximity, compass, etc. one of which is the fingerprint sensor which provides a bit of uniqueness and security to this device in comparison to other smartphones.

Overall, HTC One M9+ scores well in all the departments. However, the price with which it comes will scare some buyers. Apart from a great camera and nice pair of speakers, the device features almost decent hardware. If you are looking for a best-in class camera-phone, then this is the one you should go for.

Check out this video to know more about HTC One M9+:

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer will launch an upgraded version of Liquid Zest, in the form of Liquid Zest Plus for USA with better specifications and features. The android smartphone which packs a massive...
The best joke heard in the recent years !! Parents asked college watchman,"Is this a good college? watch man: "probably the best. I did my engineering here & got campus...
L&T Infotech has not sent out joining letters to the the engineering students they recruited in the 2015-2016 session, reports TOI. If this is correct, then the future of so...
Hello guy's my name is Gaurav, I'm new here. Coming directly on my problem. Well I have not completed my degree in electronics and communication which i started in 2009,...
Yes, it’s all happening before the Computex 2016. Asus has decided to start with a bang and maybe that’s why a day before of Computex 2016, the tech giant is...