HTC One Dual SIM Price In India Is Rs 46,495 - Tech Specs & Features

HTC Corporation is all geared up to sizzle the smartphone market in India with the launch of HTC One Dual SIM phone. Around four months back, we told you about the HTC One India Launch at a HTC One - The Android With A Difference, Launched In India At Rs. 42,900/-. We called it the Android with a difference. Now coming up with a Dual SIM variant, HTC Corp wants to make this high-end device grow up its sales charts in India. It has got edge over its competitors with the launch of HTC One Dual SIM which has gone on sale on flipkart for Rs. 46,495. Not just the extra SIM card, this new variant of the HTC One has an expandable memory card slot. So now users will be able to extend the internal memory of 32 GB to another 64 GB using microSD card.​

The HTC One tech specs list shows a 4.7-inch screen with a 1080 pixel resolution, a 1.7 GHz quad core processor and 2 GB of RAM. Running atop the sweet Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the HTC One Dual SIM rear camera is 4 ultrapixel and the front facing one is a 2.1-megapixel HD. With connectivity options pointing at 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC, there's a 2,300 mAh battery to power your phone. Flipkart, the online retailer is offering the phone with a one year manufacturer warranty for Phone and one year warranty for in the box accessories with HTC India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance.

htc-one-dual-sim

The Key Features for HTC One Dual SIM are -
  • SIM1:- Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B (800 MHz)​
  • SIM2:- Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)​
  • UltraPixel Primary Camera​
  • 4.6-inch Full HD Capacitive Touchscreen​
  • Full HD Recording​
  • Android Jelly Bean OS​
  • Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB​
  • 2.1 MP Secondary Camera​
  • 1.7 GHz Quad Core Processor​
At the price of the extra Rs. 4000, the HTC One Dual SIM is worth a buy or not? Let us know your thoughts in comments below.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ankita Katdare
    the HTC One Dual SIM rear camera is 4 megapixel and the front facing one is a 2.1-megapixel HD.
    The Key Features for HTC One Dual SIM are -
    • UltraPixel Primary Camera
    • 2.1 MP Secondary Camera
    Are you sure about the rear camera at only 4 Megapixel? I don't think it is that low. The single SIM version itself is I think around 8 MP. If its an error, please correct it. If not an error, then its extremely shocking they degraded it for no reason.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    Are you sure about the rear camera at only 4 Megapixel? I don't think it is that low. The single SIM version itself is I think around 8 MP. If its an error, please correct it. If not an error, then its extremely shocking they degraded it for no reason.
    Yeah. Looks like a mistake. It has to be "Ultrapixel".

At the rear end there is a HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe BSI, F2.0,Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3' and Dedicated HTC ImageChip 2
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    That seems like an upgrade now. But I thought HTC was launching just a dual SIM version for its current One Series. 46000 is a bit over prices I think. I never used an Ultrapixel Camera, Is there any thread you can suggest me to read about it?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    HTC has nailed it.As all leading companies such as apple,samsung,nokia are on ramphant phase Htc has entered with a royal,rich smartphone with ultra features gives an edge for htc.
    Pricing-its seems so high for its features.We expect more than 8mp for this price tag.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I keep on wondering why do all the HTC phones, at least the latest phones, look exactly the same? You may argue that even the iPhones look exactly the same; but Apple's Apple. HTC is HTC 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Innovations in the design is not the main cause while development I guess Most try to bring in more features in the existing design
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Nayan Goenka
    HTC one came up with Ultra pixel technology. So 4MP can shoot good pictures if not the best.
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    I could have gone for dual sim HTC one had they released it earlier. But now I have already bought HTC one, so can't think of changing it just for another SIM slot.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    HTC one came up with Ultra pixel technology. So 4MP can shoot good pictures if not the best.

Shouldn't it be called as 4UP then? Any link you can provide to read more about ultrapixel cameras? That would be helpful
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    gives you a small idea on ultrapixel working.
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Nayan Goenka
    Shouldn't it be called as 4UP then? Any link you can provide to read more about ultrapixel cameras? That would be helpful
    Ultrapixel is a technology just like Moto X came up with Clear pixel technology with 8 MP camera.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Ultrapixel is a technology just like Moto X came up with Clear pixel technology with 8 MP camera.

Oh, I read more articles about it. I got the difference. No issues with that now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

many of you might be knowing or read of error detection/correction methods and might have come across the term - Hamming at least once . below is a speech delivered...
Gujarat University pioneered the concept of having bouncers in colleges - and it's cascaded to other Universities in the state. Bouncers - the big guys who 'kick off' the troublemakers...
Can anyone tell me the books to follow for IES exams? And tips to crack IES
Hi, I am doing my mini project on the topic VLSI implementation of adders for high speed ALU We are comparing various adders like Carry save, carry select, carry skip,...
Hi All, While commuting to office I usually listen to my radio in my car. My office is close to CM's (chief Minister's) office. So very often they roam here...