HTC Nexus 9 With 4G LTE Connection Coming Up; Thanks To T-Mobile

Germany based Holding Company T-Mobile has now started offering the Nexus 9 tablet with the LTE facility. By doing so, the company has become the first US carrier to provide a 4G model. Doing this would of course attract a lot of eyeballs towards T-Mobile and improve its credibility. The actual producer of Nexus 9, HTC had announced the model two months ago in October. However the model was only Wi-Fi enabled. The price of that model is $399 i.e. 25K INR approximately.

Understandably, the price of the Nexus 9 with LTE is comparably higher. T-Mobile is allowing the purchase for $0 quite bluntly. But it is followed by a monthly instalment of $24.99 for a period of 2 years. The total adds up to $599 (35,500 INR). With the exception of the LTE support, the model is same as the one released by HTC last month. It has got an 8.9 inch Gorilla Glass 3 screen with a resolution of 2048x1536, a rear camera of 8 megapixels and a good battery life thanks to the 6700 mAh battery. It has a 64 bit Nvidia dual core processor and an interior memory storage of 32 GB. Detailed version of the specs can seen Google Nexus 9: HTC-Made 8.9inch Android Lollipop Tablet: Features, Tech Specs & Price Details.

nexus 9

Since it is now equipped with 4G LTE, the data plans are as follows. For the T-Mobile customers, 200 MB of free data is available every month for the lifetime of the device. If the customers wish for more, they can acquire more by adding $10 monthly to their already prevailing Simple Choice Plan. If the customer doesn’t belong to T-Mobile, they can purchase the data chunks at a price ranging from $20 to $70 with data stipends from 1GB to 11GB per month.

Evidently for the purpose of promotion, T-Mobile is temporarily offering everything unlimited family plan. The customers have to buy 2 business lines for $100 and they will get unlimited 4G LTE data, voice calls etc. If the customer is unwilling to buy the unlimited plan, they can obtain four lines with each line providing 2.5 GB of data at the same price as the unlimited plan. On its primary introduction, Google had veiled that a LTE version of Nexus 9 will be made available in following few weeks. It took about 2 months for it to be finally accessible via T-Mobile.

Source: HTC Nexus 9 now available at T-Mobile with LTE support - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Short answer: because they are mostly run and governed by the professors who've zilch experience of running a business. Long answer: I see that the latest fashion among almost all...
Guys i have done b.tech in automobile branch and i am going to join a company who is vendor of automobile parts and heavy equipment.i am joining at marketing executive...
An in-depth report on a technology that is finally stepping out of the sci-fi shadows: the wearable exoskeleton. Read pages 14 - 16: https://digitaledition.theengineer.co.uk/te-1214/files/1.html?cmpid=tenews_744114
So, it's been almost a week since my friends and I last stepped into Gold Souk Mall, Kochi and the Rifle Shooting Games over there really caught our attention. Infact...
I only know two words in Tamil, but decided to see the movie Lingaa with family. The sub-titles were super-helpful and totally enjoyed the movie Lingaa. I've been a fan...