HTC M8 Leaked Photos Hint At Dual Rear Camera

HTC has been in quieter zone for considerable time now. But if the recent rumors are to be believed, the company might soon launch another flagship phone. Today, a Russian site posted a leaked image of the next HTC device on twitter. This might well be the successor of HTC One that we are looking at. According to the sources, the successor is named M8. The concerned image suggests that the company is not looking to introduce many significant changes, as compared to HTC One, to the product that could define its market holding.

htc

The image suggests that M8 will have a dual-rear camera module. However, nothing significant is understood about the dual camera modules, it is said that Toshiba has already developed this technology, which stresses on re-focusing after a picture is taken. Accompanying, the cameras, there is a dual LED flash as well. HTC has stayed loyal to an aluminium based design for this one as well. It is believed that the design of successor will remain more or less similar to that of One. If reports are to be believed, M8 might have a bigger screen with more sensors. Rumors had it rolling that the company will be ditching the physical keys for its next product and leak seems to be suggesting the same. There isn't much for grabs, hence we were not able to dig deeper into the specifications. The company is supposedly looking to launch M8 in a couple of months. There is a growing user demand for smartphones with better camera modules and HTC is certainly looking to cash in on this.

Source: HTC One successor pictured with a dual camera and same old design - The Verge

Replies

• Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    2 Ultra pixel cameras....But the resolution should be higher unlike that of One/One Max, both were just 4MP snappers....M8 should have at least 8 or greater MP camera

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of BE Computer Science in 4th year. I dont like programming , i am very good at designing and art , and i am also planning...
Honda Motorcycles India has announced that they'll bring the much awaited Honda CBR 650F in India in 2016. The production of the bike is expected to being next year; but...
​ After it was confirmed that Satya Nadella will be the CEO of Microsoft, people worldwide (and CE) have been placing high hopes on him to make the brand Microsoft...
From the past few years, mankind has been plagued with very serious issues, one of them being a continuously declining farm output coupled with a growing urban population. One of...
GNOME Music App for GNOME DE, is still under development. It's still under development & thus many features are still not added & not working. It's bit buggy too. But,...