HTC Desire SV - Dual SIM Android Phone Coming To India

HTC has gone the dual SIM way, launching HTC Desire SV, the dual SIM android smartphone. The phone runs on Android ICS and boasts the power of a dual core processor. The phone will be launched in India in this month for a price of about Rs. 25000. Here's the specs list -
  • Display: 4.3" WVGA display
  • Processor: 1GHz dual core processor
  • RAM: 768 MB
  • Storage: 1 GB 4GB
  • Audio: Beats audio system
  • Firmware can be upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
What's your take?

Replies

• TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    A error in the technical specifications mentioned mentioned above.
    According to the official product page: #-Link-Snipped-#
    The internal memory "Total storage : 4 GB, available capacity varies"
    Along with microSD Expansion Card Slot the company provides 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years.
    But here is a point to ponder about: Do Indians frequently use cloud storage for their smartphones ?
  • sandysingh
    sandysingh
    Again a great phone by HTC. I found that Shipping Charges are extra and on other site they provide only seller warranty. On shopbychoice.com I found it for 21,990 INR with manufacturer warranty, Bill and free Shipping.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple first said that they won't launch a 7" tablet; but it turns out that Apple changed their mind and decided to adopt the form factor with the latest iPad-Mini....
I'm sindhuja doing my final year B.Tech IT in tamilnadu, India
Guys the Dell India IT Executive Summit 2012 is here… It is Dell India's premier annual event for C-level IT decision makers from across India. The Summit will be held...
dear all, im using staad pro v8i, when i run the analysis sometimes staad choose the less value of my combinations loads.. i used also load list and put after...
Apple's launched iPhone 5 in India today priced at Rs. 45500. But the iPad mini might just provide some relief to everyone who's waiting for the tablet. The price of...