HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM With Octa Core CPU And 2GB RAM Launched For Rs. 19,990

HTC India is back with its new Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 828 (Dual SIM variant), soon to be available across online stores for Rs. 19,990. The company believes that the Desire series phone is any photo lover's best friend as it comes with anti-shake clarity and one-touch editing tools -the features that are usually present in flagship smartphones. More on that later, but first let's take a look at the new ravishing phone's design. Created by a group of award-winning designers, the HTC Desire 828 features a streamlined curved design with stripe-thin edges on a lightweight frame. The phone will be be available in two colours - Pearl White and Dark Grey.

HTC-Desire-828-dual-sim

Coming to the phone's features - We have a 1.5 GHz Octa Core processor at the device's core. Running on top of Android operating system layered with HTC Sense, the Desire 828 smartphone comes loaded with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory and microSDXC card support up to 2 TB.

At 7.9 mm, the phone is super sleek and weighs about 148g. The Dual SIM phone comes with a 5.5 inch touch screen Full HD display with 1080p resolution.

Network options for both SIM cards include - 2G, 3G, CDMA and 4G LTE. For user's connectivity needs, the 828 caters with Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi and microUSB 2.0.

A 2800 mAh battery acts as the phone's power house. With HTC BoomSound functionality coupled with Dolby Audio speakers, users can listen to loud music on this HTC phone.

Coming to the main highlighted feature, which is the camera. The rear snapper comes with a 13 megapixel sensor that features BSI sensor and supports optical image stabilisation. Users can capture HD quality 1080p videos with this camera. The front snapper has a f/2.0 aperture and this selfie camera also lets you record HD videos.

The premium enhanced OIS system on the phone gives you better optical accuracy and helps you click handshake-free photos. The system has been designed to react to hand shakes within 0.125 milliseconds, therefore there is less blur even in low light settings.

With that we come to the end of the main features on the HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM smartphone. What are your thoughts about its pricing and specifications? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PSA for anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive, basically the ones who own a Windows Phone made by erstwhile Nokia or present Microsoft Mobile. Back in November, Microsoft announced that it...
Guys I need to transmit a signal at the range of 0 to 10 meters (aprox) .which signal can I use???? RF or IR.. If RF .then how can I...
I upgraded my phpStorm IDE to the latest version and began getting a nasty Project Data Sources: re-sync required error. I ignored it for a couple of times but it...
Gionee fans who loved it when the company released its flagship Marathon M5 smartphone, have all reasons to rejoice as its younger brother - the Marathon M5 Lite has been...
Its really a mystery (to me). Where does the magnetic energy comes from? i.e., a magnet creates an energy output without the need of an energy input. This violates the...