HTC Desire 728G Arrives In India, Priced At Rs. 17,990

HTC India has just launched its new smartphone in the country, with HTC Desire 728G. Though there's nothing special about the phone's specifications that other lower budget smartphones don't offer these days, the company believes that the fully customisable experience that the Dual SIM device brings will attract many customers. HTC Desire 728G has also got another feature lacking and it's the 4G LTE connectivity tag. The smartphone supports 2G, 3G (HSPA+ and UMTS), CDMA, GSM and GPRS networks. Without much adieu, let's get straight into the 728G's technical specifications and major features.

htc-desire-728g

Powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6753, Cortex A53 64 bit processor, this Desire series smartphone comes in a 7.87 mm thin body and weighs about 153g. Running on Android OS with HTC Sense UI, the phone packs inside it 16 GB internal memory and 1.5 GB RAM. Interestingly, users can extend the memory up to 2 TB with microSDXC card support.

Featuring a 5.5 inch HD Super LCD display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, the HTC Desire 728G brings a 2800 mAh built-in rechargeable battery that offers up to 21 hours of talk time on 3G and up to 20+ days on stand by mode.

Coming equipped with the usual sensors aka Proximity, Light, Compass and Motion sensors, the phone features a 13 megapixel rear AF camera with LED flash and support for HD video recording. Same goes for the front snapper, it comes with a 5 megapixel sensor and supports 1080 pixel video recording.

The connectivity options include, the usual - Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, microUSB 2.0, DLNA and HTC Connect. Navigation features are catered to with GPS and Glonass. If you love listening to music on the phone, the HTC Desire 728G offers the HTC Boom Sound with Dolby Audio technology on the stereo front speakers for enhanced audio quality.

With that we come to the end of the major features on the new HTC phone. The phone is priced in India at Rs. 17990 which is a slightly higher price tag for the kind of specs it offers. The company is making the device available for purchase via a number of online stores as well as through your local stores.

What are your thoughts about the new HTC Desire series smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I have a question plz solve it. Some persons were going somewhere in a bus. They gave total 100 rupees to the conductor if conductor takes 5 rupees...
So in 2013 I read about a project that was being researched by Nokia in the UK. They said they were going to create a MEMS chip that in theory...
Gadgets are precious and Xiaomi has promised to insure your Mi-Devices viz. The Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4i, 4 and Mi Pad against all the thinkable damages. These...
If you are a fan of virtual reality games, the launch of Oculus powered Samsung Gear VR Consumer Edition will only make you ecstatic. The VR gear is now available...
Simply use the 'links' to embed stuff. For example, I just copied the tweet link in my post which normally would look like https://twitter.com/CrazyEngineers/status/663769375665618944; now will look like - So...