HP’s Reclining PC – Unimpressive TouchSmart Innovation

HP’s recently unveiled the reclining touchscreen desktop PC. It’s a TouchSmart edition desktop which means it’s got everything inbuilt and doesn’t even need a keyboard and mouse. On the first look, it’s plain cold iMac clone with a stand that lets the screen recline by 60%. HP, in its press release says that the product [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

myself neeraj gautam from bareilly uttar pradersh.i'm third year student of cse.my hobbies are playing comp games,listening music,reading novel.
HELLO, this is prem. I am student of engineering, with deciplane computer sicence engineering.
Guys this is my final year project... I have Decided to use piezo to employ this... I want to charge the mobile and other hand held devices from the electricity...
Name: Rajesh R Engineering Trade: Civil Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE Occupation: Planning Engineer In designation (Jack of all trades) Work Experience: 4.5 years Hobbies & Interests: Travel, Riding bike, exploring...

Nit

I know that to get into the NITs your AIEEE rank must be really good. is it true that you can get into various NITs through your CET rank?? ive...