HP Chromebook 14 Price In India Is Rs. 26,990, Launching On October 17

Google India has launched the HP Chromebook 14 in India. Featuring the Intel's 4th generation Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Haswell processor, the HP Chromebook 14 Specs & Features Reveal The First Chromebook With Intel Haswell Processorwas first released back in September globally. The screen on the Chromebook 14 is a 14-inch one with 1366 x 768 resolution that has diagonal high-definition (HD) display delivers vivid color. There are three color options to choose from - Snow White, Ocean Turquoise and Coral Peach - as you can see from the image below. Running the Google Chrome OS, the Chromebook 14 comes with 4 GB of RAM and a 16GB of hard drive. "There are customers telling us they are interested in new operating systems and in particular Chromebooks," said Ron Coughlin, senior vice president and general manager, Consumer PCs, Services and Solutions, HP. "We built the HP Chromebook to offer a great experience, choice and affordability, with a design that is truly unique."

hp-chromebook-14
The HP Chromebook 14 offers the usual Google Chrome apps like Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive and Google+ Hangouts. Automatic software updates keep the browsing experience fast, while there are the HDMI, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports and a combination headphone and microphone jack, so that the customers can easily and quickly connect to displays and other devices. With just 4 lbs of weight, we think that the Chromebook 14 is really light weight and portable. What's more, there's an offer of having 100 GB of free storage on Google Drive for two years. Plus, users can visit the Chrome Web Store to customize their HP Chromebook14 by installing applications.

The chrombeook will be available from select Reliance Digital and Croma stores in Delhi and Mumbai from October 17. You can also pre-order it from Flipkart today.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering if there's any way or hack to access whatsapp online via desktop or laptop. I've been told that one of the way is to install an Android...
Quote In November 2013, the University of Southampton will be running its first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). This will enable anyone to study online, for free, wherever they are...
Friend I laterally don’t know what this stuff is called a filter or something but I need a circuit or transducers arrangement which can equalize flow of current through given...
The man who has helped me most in my difficult times is Mr. Zamoor, a so called 'Muslim'. He has been like my elder brother for so many years, advising,...
CEoM Participants, We're aware of the issue that the CEoM score isn't updating for many (if not all) of the CEoM contestants. Please be informed that we are working on...